We spoke all about FaceBook Live and how to get started with it in our previous post. As we mentioned the last time, Facebook Live is here to stay and this is one of the most powerful tools that you can use to get noticed and interact with your fans in real time. You need creative ideas for FB Live, to get noticed and have people following you everytime you choose to broadcast.
If you are stuck on what type of conversations you can have on Facebook Live, I have listed 10 creative ideas for FB Live that help you break that ice and start a conversation with your fans.
10 creative ideas for FB Live
There are a lot of ways for you to get creative when using Facebook Live on your page and if you are just starting out, use these ideas to start interacting with your fans.
- Roll out a new product – If you are launching something, this is one of the best ways you to use Facebook Live to your benefit. Make it a sneak peek, so that your fans and audience can have a first look at it before you officially launch it.
- Talk about your book – (works great even if it is an opt-in) – You can also have a series of FB Lives for this topic by talking about your book, reading a few excerpts from it. Be sure to leave a link about where they can download it from by the end of the broadcast.
- Create a live broadcast from an event – If you are attending a major event that is related to your biz, make sure you showcase the event in your live.
- A sneak peek – Give a sneak peek into your work. Are you working on something that you are about to launch? Give your fans a look into what you are up to. It creates a sense of connection with your fans.
- Interview someone – If there is someone you admire and are sure that their expertise can benefit your audience, interview them.
- Do a flash broadcast – Not exactly a FB live, but if you follow Tash Corbin, she does these series of emergency broadcasts on her blog and Facebook Page that generate a lot of interest among her followers. That is an idea I am working on!
- Do a quick poll – Running out of ideas? Polls can come to the rescue. If your page is linked to your blog or any other social media, ask your audience what they would like to see more. Needless to say, you’ll be ending your FB Live with a whole load of content ideas!
- What’s trending? -Yes! Get on a broadcast and ask the audience who are viewing it about what is trending in their opinion. It makes your live broadcast really interactive.
- Teach something – If you have watched those recipe and baker bloggers, you will know what I am talking about! It is fascinating to take a peek into their profession and learn something new.
- Host a live Q&A session – This is one of the best ways to interact with your audience. Set aside a time and promote about the Live broadcast beforehand so that you have maximum interaction when you actually go live. It allows the audience to interact with you in a better way!
That is a whole bunch of creative ideas for FB Live that you can use when you are ready to broadcast the next time! No matter what your profession is, there will be loads of topics that you can think of when you want to interact with your audience. What are some of the broadcast ideas that work for you? Share them with me in the comments. It may just give me an idea for a blog post!